Friday 28 January 2011

Belle & Bunty - Magnificent Seven

I've been wanting to blog about Belle & Bunty for some time as they are just the sort of company bursting with home grown talent I like to support - but I thought that all their glorious frocks were made abroad, until Alice (Belle) put me right on this. Their Magnificent 7 collection, for those seriously elegant moments in your life, are made-to-order here in London.

Inspired by the wedding dresses that Alice and Hannah wore to their own weddings (The Belle and  The Bunty), this collection has been snapped up by other brides-to-be, and it's easy to see why: silk dresses in chic and flattering designs that are reminiscent of 1940s Hollywood glamour.  No frock horror here.

If I wasn't a Mrs already, I'd be dreaming of The Primrose for my big day (I'm liking the fact that its design 'celebrates curves') - it's available in a beautiful dark teal colour, and also in traditional 'bridal colours'.

Their lovely boutique shop is in Tufnell Park on Brecknock Road, where you can check out their full daytime and evening wear collections (note to fans, there is a sale on right now, up to 60% off) - when I last visited they also had in stock Alex Monroe jewellery which goes well with their elegant designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...