Monday 16 May 2011

Mrs Osborn goes on a spree to the Spirit of Summer show


On Thursday last week, I popped along to the Spirit of Summer show at Olympia in West Ken.

First of all, admire the beautiful building with its impressive arched roof.


Next stop - refreshments...these Creole soda breads made by Global Fusion, the Vegan Creole Bakery were *amazing*.  Fantastic flavours and combinations such as mango, and carrot and cherry had people flocking to the stall to sample just one more bit - they have a cake-like texture, but because they are breads, they have around half the amount of fat and sugar found in cakes. 

I bought a carrot and ginger bread-cake, which I attacked on the no.10 bus on my way home. Lucky I had a whole loaf to keep me company - the bus crawled back to Oxford Street.


Global Fusion sell their delicious goods at various farmer's markets: Stoke Newington, Brixton, Islington, Wanstead, Walthamstow and Wimbledon.

Coming up in the next post will be my pick of the Spirit of Summer show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...