Friday 28 October 2011

Mrs Osborn Goes on a spree to Edinburgh - Dazzle jewellery

Back in August I went to Edinburgh, and I found Dazzle, tucked away in George Square on the stairway of the main lecture hall, showcasing and selling some great jewellery.

Gold and silver seed-poddish-ness from Victoria Walker: I especially like these poppy earrings , £140.

Sue Gregor uses acrylic to 'fossilise' leaves, like this passion flower plant complete with those wiggly things that look like uncoiled biro springs. Cuff, £45.

When I first saw a necklace by Yen , I thought it was by Georg Jensen - simple, classic and lots of silver coolth. This is a bracelet from the molecule range, £854, made up of tiny movable parts which gives it fluidity and makes it very tactile.

Grainne Morton based in Edinburgh makes jewellery using charms and buttons.
Bracelet with 9 coloured buttons £242; 13 coloured buttons £303.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...