Friday 28 January 2011

The Cabinet Studios elephant


I last blogged about this fabulous elephant here and now I have it in my hot little hands... it is so much more than just a charm necklace - this is a serious piece of eye-catching 'statement' jewellery (the elephant measures approx 4cm in diameter and has a nice chunky weight to it: you'd definitely set off the metal detectors at the airport with this baby). And it's all mine.

After much wistful thinking about it and many emails back and forth with Gemma, one of the designers behind Cabinet Studios, it arrived yesterday and I can't wait to wear it.  It comes suspended on a thick silk velvet ribbon, but I have a (small) obsession with green - and so I have used a chrysoprase necklace instead, made from beads bought from Precious Sparkle (they have a sale on which ends today).

Gemma and Zara of Cabinet Studios will be at London Fashion Week this February - catch up with their news on their blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...