Wednesday 27 April 2011

Marte Frisnes jewellery

Marte Frisnes makes very pretty jewellery: delicate and detailed but not too fiddly - these are two of my favourite pieces.

The Liberty necklace, new for this season, is surely a classic - Marte suggests that it can be layered with other pieces, which is how I would wear it; and of course it would look good by itself, it's so elegant. Perfect for a breezy Spring day.



These Magdelena earrings have amethyst and rose quartz drops and are, says Marte, a great choice if you like hoops - I do, and they are.  They have a very long drop - total length 95mm - which sort of says 'special occasion', but I know I'd wear them taking the kids to school, because glamour is for life not just for Christmas.


The necklace costs £105, and the earrings are £125.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...