Wednesday 29 February 2012

Tatty Devine - favourite brooches and their Fine silver jewellery

I love Tatty Devine for its colourful, witty jewellery - who else designs lobster necklaces, ping pong cufflinks and fried-egg brooches? And the must-have perspex name necklaces which can be personalised by chosing from an a rainbow of colours, glittery or not, and embellished with a tiny charm of your choice - new are the bird and the bow, although I have my eye on the anchor.  I like the idea of a name necklace as a Mother's Day present from my tiny beloveds SophiaLauraSamRachel (since I usually have to run through all their names before I get to the right one), but that is longer than 9 characers which seems to be the limit.  

I love that all (well, 99%, according to their website) of Tatty Devine's world-famous jewellery is made in their London and Kent workshops, and that they collaborate with designers and bands to make special peices. One of my favourite brooches is this gin bottle which was designed with Gilbert & George.
Another favourite brooch is this tortoiseshell fox.
 
They've also recently launched their Fine collection - classic laser-cut designs now made in sterling silver... I'm never without a necklace and I'd certainly give space to the trapeze artists or the crown necklace in my ever growing collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...