Monday 26 March 2012

Country Living Fair Spring 2012 - Top Picks - Rodgers & Rodgers

I have to tell you about Rodgers & Rodgers, who I made a beeline for when I visited the Country Living Spring Fair this weekend - and I was not the only one, their stall was humming like a hive (to continue the bee analogy). And for good reason: their jewellery made of semi-precious stones set in silver, oxidised silver and gold vermeil combines pretty and classic with that special quality that makes your friends go: ooo, where did you get that from?

I first discovered Rodgers & Rodgers at the Spirit of Spring Fair last Spring, and subsequently emailed them to find out if I could buy a semi-precious pendant to add to a necklace I have. I got a prompt reply - they were sure to have something I liked; and they were right.  Despite being very busy, they found me a selection of pendants to choose from, and were happy to advise on which colour and shape looked best.

Contact them via their website or Facebook page if you want to see more of their jewellery.

This photo does not do justice to their jewellery - but you get the idea, their stall is full of silver, gold vermeil and semi-precious stones you'll want to get your hands on, especially their rings that stack brilliantly.
My silver star from Hellkats (an LA based jeweller) and the Rodgers & Rodgers lemon topaz pendant




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...