Wednesday 7 March 2012

rings by Caroline Reynolds

After drooling over Ruth Tomlinson's rings at the weekend, it was my intention to post every day a new favourite stack of rings - I didn't manage yesterday, life intervened: I am about to go to New York so I have been packing and making extensive lists for shopping and places to visit, and thinking about stacks of pancakes not stacks of rings.
But I am sort of back on track with my intention - here are some delicious rings by Caroline Reynolds. I like the gold band with purple-ish teardrop shaped stone, and little gold bits either side. I have also spotted on her website a rather nice silver acorn (with oaks leaves on a necklace), which I would happily add to my charm necklace where I keep safe little bits and pieces I find when I go on a spree. If you want to buy Caroline's jewellery contact her via her website - details here.
Caroline runs workshops if you are interested in learning basic or more advanced jewellery making skills. If had more time, Caroline, I would book myself on one of your courses...but New York is calling, so it will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...