Tuesday 24 April 2012

Alex Monroe - Shrimps for tea at The Goring

Alex Monroe is one of my top British designer-makers - his handmade silver and gold necklaces, bracelets and earrings, inspired by nature have beautiful detail and are very wearable, especially when you want to have a little bit of twinkle or sparkle for your everyday. The Bumblebee is a classic piece, adorning the neck of many fashion gals - but I prefer the quirky charm of this SHRIMP! It's black pearl eyes! and the way it is suspended from the chain by its whiskers (is that what they are called?)!
The necklace is inspired by Alex's childhood teatimes in Suffolk, it is exclusive to The Goring Hotel for the month of May 2012. Now all I need is for someone to offer to take me out to tea at The Goring - dainty sandwiches and pretty jewellery are my dream combo. More info about the Goring Shrimp on the Alex Monroe blog here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...