Tuesday 24 April 2012

Leathersmith of London: new leather notes books and Dataday Jewel Collection

A little bird told me about some new notebooks from Leathersmith of London (check out my previous post about them here) which are made in their Canvey Island bindery and have been made in celebation of the first National Stationnery Day on the 24th April (one I shall be celebrating each year henceforth).

I know many people store all their important info in digital form but I favour old-fashioned pen and paper - have a look at their leatherbound diaries and addressbooks which are also beautifully made, and won't let you down when the wifi is up the spout.
New notebooks from Leathersmith of London: teal embossed leather
New notebooks: classic neutral snakeskin print in taupe (which goes so very well with my new snakeskin shoes) or magenta snakeskin
New notebooks: Rutland grained leather (shown with the snakeskin print notebook)
The new Dataday Jewell Collection - notebooks available in three sizes, covered with linen-effect cotton in seven vibrant colours, one for every day of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...